$134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$558
$391
$307
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $531/night.

Inti Nan Hotel(Urubamba)
$80
$62
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$191
2,966 results
All reviewswalk in closettrain stationthe indoor outdoor poolthe rivermachu picchusacred valleybeautiful hotelperu railaguas calientesbreakfast buffethigh ceilingsnicest hoteltres kerostour companypublic areasdeluxe roomrooms are large
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location. Great staff. Wonderful design. Stayed here with a tour group and could not have been more impressed.

ADVICE: could be the tiniest wine pour for $20 I’ve ever seen. Order a Pisco Sour.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Isaac P, Guest Relations Manager at Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience while in Tambo del Inka

I am glad to read that overall you had a wonderful experience while staying with us.

Let me inform you that our gorgeous building was designed by architect Bernardo Fort Brescia and the interior decor was created by Caparra bureau together with local artisans.

I hope to welcome you again in Time

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 2, 2018

We recently stayed at Tambo del Inka for a few nights upon getting in to the Sacred Valley. We were in awe of the oasis beyond the gates! Upon pulling in to the property, you're immediately struck with the wonderful gardens and scenery. The inside is just as impressive - giant fireplaces, wooden beams and decor to match.You're immediately given one and one attention upon arrival and escorted to your room. Loved the comfy bed, the outdoor space and spacious tub/shower.

I didn't partake in the Spa, but heard wonderful things. The pool was incredible, however.

We did have breakfast each each morning - one of the biggest spreads I've personally ever had. Highly recommended.

Lastly, we did go through the hotel and booked a handful of tours. The ones we chose were pricey, relatively speaking, but were worth it for the person experience.

You must stay here!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Isaac P, Guest Relations Manager at Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Urubamba.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

The staff at the Tambo del Inka Luxury Collection Resort makes every effort to provide guests with the best possible service at any time of the day or night during your stay.
The facility is absolutely gorgeous and well maintained. The grounds are beautiful, and one quickly forgets the outside world while staying here.
Heading out to Machu Picchu from this Resort is easy and affordable to tourists who spend time here during their trip.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This has got to be the best hotel I’ve ever stayed. I’m a full-time traveler and have stayed in the best of the best. This in fact is the best of the best. Everything was absolutely heavenly. If you can swing it, spend extra money for the larger suite. Our suite had 2 French door openings that opened up on to the first floor patio. The restaurant is amazing, the people are super friendly, and the lobby area is like a living room. Believe the reviews when they say they didn’t want to leave. That’s how we felt. You can walk across the street to the town which has many blocks of shops that are open seven days a week. It’s no tourist trap, this is a real authentic experience to walk around in the town. On top of everything, something very special was done. My girlfriend left some jewelry in the transfer car, that was a hotel transfer car. We emailed the hotel not knowing where the items were. They found them under the seat as they must have fallen out of her bag. We were already in Lima which is far away. The concierge arranged for one of the employees who was coincidentally going to lima that weekend. They brought it to a concierge in a hotel and we came and got the jewelry. So on top of everything, their hospitality was extended to this kindness. Many thanks to the concierge staff and hotel management!I would love to go back someday!

Stayed: July 2018

Dear guest,

Deeply grateful to you for letting us share part of Tambo del Inka magic with you both and for your great review baserd on your experience in our magnificent property.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

This was a heavenly place! – Enough said.

First off, the services and staff are beyond words. I was actually sick with runny nose and sore throat (not a good sign at all!) when I visited Urubamba due to the very hectic one week photography tour. I had five days in between the photography tour and another adventure tour that I was joining to rest up. I was extremely glad that I chose to stay here – yes it was more expensive than other hotels but not by a lot – the room and services I received were enough incentives to pay for the slightly higher costs.

The services were one of the best I have experienced. When I arrived at the resort, my luggages were taken care of and I was escorted to their huge lobby for check in. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Second, the room was big, comfortable and so so relaxing! I did not expect the room to be this big actually. I was instantly brought to a state of relaxation the moment I stepped into the room.

Third, breakfast was included and have a great selection. The restaurant also serve lunch and dinner and I must say that they have really great chefs. The meals I had, be it in the restaurant or room service, were all full of local and fresh produce and very delicious.

They also have a very nice spa services too. I had a deep tissue massage. The massage therapist was very skilled. It helped with my flu actually. I felt so much better after the massage!

The whole resort was very well maintained. It was very clean and a perfect spot for an evening stroll.

I highly recommend this place if you are visiting Urubamba. It is conveniently located in the town centre, making it very easy to explore this area on your own. The room, food, services and staff were top notched!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Isaac P, Guest Relations Manager at Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018