Stayed here before going to Machu Picchu. Great resort, nice grounds, walk across the street to the town of Urubamba and experience the central market. Good location to explore the Sacred Valley. The hotel has an indoor/outdoor pool and wonderful spa. Food was good. Exceptional service. And they have their own private train station to take the train to Machu Picchu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado is a hotel in Sacred Valley, Peru that invites visitors to experience a warm and welcoming atmosphere, along with adventure tourism experiences nearby including historical and cultural tours of the vestiges of the Incan Empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tambo del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley