We Were very pleased For having chosen to stay at this luxury hotel. However, since we got a reasonable deal through Expedia, we were also concious of our spending outside of the hotel too. My husband and I are vegetarians, and after our 2nd dinner at the Hawa restaurant we wanted to find more options. When we mentioned this to our waiter, he spoke to the head chef who prepared dishes which were not on the menu. This was great. So don't hesitate to let them know of any dietary restrictions.
Since we like to experience eating at various restaurants we had asked the Concierge (Veronica or Monica) to recommend local restaurants. We really enjoyed going to El Huacatay, but found Tres Carros to be a hole - dirty, poor lighting, and an extremely creaky floor (felt like we were going to fall through the second floor!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley