$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$370
$81
$75
Orbitz.com
2,966 results
All reviewswalk in closettrain stationthe indoor outdoor poolthe rivermachu picchusacred valleybeautiful hotelperu railaguas calientesbreakfast buffethigh ceilingsnicest hoteltres kerostour companypublic areasdeluxe roomrooms are large
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We had a difficult trip to Peru with lost luggage and lots of other problems. This hotel was our oasis. It is absolutely beautiful but what really set if apart for us was the service. While there we found out that an upcoming flight had been cancelled. The concierge, Giancarlo Anderson spent at least two hours trying to help me come up with an alternative plan. I don't know what we would have done without his help.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank lkmAustin_Texas
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is a wonderful hotel. The view from their entrance is of the majestic snow covered mountains. Interior was gorgeous and tranquil. Our room was large, modern, elegant yet very cozy. The spa was a bonus. One of the best massages I've ever had. Within walking distance to a few very good restaurants. Service superb!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank harpurfamily
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We stayed 3 nights and it was real 5 star service. The concierge was excellent. We had a dilemna with our luggage in Cusco b/c we were going on Inca trail and wanted to stay at Tambo Inka directly after. The hotel sent someone to pick up our luggage in morning from our hotel in Cusco so it would be there when we checked in at no charge. How's that for service!! We all enjoyed the beautiful indoor/outdoor pool and hotel with great thermal pool therapy session. It was close enough to the plaza that we walked there when we wanted to eat out or buy something. We even walked all of our laundry to catch one of the moto taxis into town. This was a good location to do tours of Pisac & Ollantaytambo by ourselves. Our horseback riding tour(Cuscoforyou.com) of Maras picked us up at hotel and started out our trek only 2 miles from hotel. Beautiful lobby w/coca & other tea bar available 24/7, 5 computers and printing for free. The buffet ($20) was very nice but does add up if you didn't pay regular rate for room. We used Starpoints and $60 per night. We are budget travelers usually but since it was a special day, I wanted to be somewhere special. Also, upon arrival, there was a small cake in my room. It was tres leches and delicious. Back to the room, very nice decor, bathroom was very nice, robes, slippers, free water, you can even drink the faucet water on site, excellent toilettries, my kids couldn't wait to eat the chocolates every day at turn down service, free bottled water & apples by pool. The only thing I wished it had was a common jacuzzi at no charge for guests. My husband loves to sit in jacuzzi(esp. after 4 day hike & tenting it), but it was only available in women's bathroom area. Also, it wasn't available to me either b/c there was a spa treatment in session. That's my only neg. critique of this place. Also, we paid for internet in room for one day so we could talk on Skype. Seems like it should be included but higher end places know that you'll pay for convenience. Just use computers in business lounge to avoid $10 charge/day. It is worth the $249 reg. rate b/c it includes buffet for 4 people daily. My son loved the alpaca bacon. Tasted a little gamey to me but he loves any kind of bacon, I guess. I totally recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2011

The hotel is set by the Urubamba river and is stunning. Very large and spacious modern rooms, outfitted in Inca style. Honestly, one of the most beautiful hotels I’ve been to! Why? Because it's luxury that is totally harmonious within its environment. It's the last thing I expected to find in the small town of Urubamba along the Sacred Valley.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple