Stayed here for a couple of nights before and then again after the 4 day Inca trek and would have loved to stay for longer. The hotel is pretty much brand new and is very eco-friendly if your into that. Food and beverage is great and there is no shortage of spa treatments for weary trekkers.
Service is typical of Starwood. Unbeatable! Helpful, friendly staff that translated to a great stay.
Location: While not in Cuzco, it is easy access to Cuzco town and to Aguas Calientes (the gateway to Machu Picchu) Urubamba - is a actually a cool little town to walk around. It is not tourist at all but there is still a good selection of restaurants and bars.
I would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tambo del Inka is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel Urubamba
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Tambo Del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley