Loved this hotel! We stayed here after a week in the Amazon (quite the 180!) and what a treat it was. The location of the hotel is beautiful and so peaceful. The rooms are gorgeous and so welcoming! Also, a free buffet brunch is included with you stay - and it is a quality brunch in the hotel's beautiful restaurant. My only two minor complaints were the price (pricey for Peru) and the location (far from everything). Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley's most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels - most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do - it contains an extraordinary, full-service "Sacred-Spa", a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley