Stayed there in Oct 13 for two nights -- the staff was wonderful (helpful, solicitous, and responsive), the rooms classy and unique, exceptionally clean, with an incredible view of the property and the surrounding mountains. The food was simply amazing -- gourmet quality -- and breakfast was first rate. I just simply can't think of anything negative to say about it. I would go there again in a heartbeat -- one of the two best places on our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley's most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels - most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do - it contains an extraordinary, full-service "Sacred-Spa", a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley