I don't know which to brag about first the restaurant, the gardens or the service. Loved the food and the landscaping was absolutely beautiful. The room was lovely and bed comfortable the only thing that I didn't care for was the heating system. The key had to be inserted in a slot near the door or all electric was turned off. With the chilly evenings I would have much prefered coming into at least a slightly warm room. I was afraid to go out to supper as I would have to turn off the heat and the chill had just started going off in the room. Beautiful place though and next time should see if I could get a second key to keep heat on. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley's most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels - most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do - it contains an extraordinary, full-service "Sacred-Spa", a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley