After flying into Cusco, we were whisked to Casa Andina to acclimate a bit, and see the Sacred Valley. As mentioned in other reviews, there is a sewer construction going on in the road to the hotel, so the road was pretty rough. They are also working on improvements to the hotel itself, specifically the dining room. That being said, our room was a generous size, and looked out onto the alpaca paddock and the surrounding hills. I liked the small sitting room that doubled as a patio. We were greeted by a shower of flower petals, which pleased us. The food was good, the dining room a bit soulless since they were improving it elsewhere. The grounds were fun to wander. We found a planetarium on the grounds (closed), as well as the alpacas. There is a spa as well, although we didn't try that. It was a good place to be quiet and catch our breath before heading to Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sacred Valley's most complete hotel: a mountain chalet-styled retreat with panoramic Andes views from every room and every angle. On more than 8 landscaped acres, it breathes an air of tranquility and relaxation. Unique among Sacred Valley hotels - most of which remain isolated in the valley, offering precious little for guests to do - it contains an extraordinary, full-service "Sacred-Spa", a domed Planetarium-&-Observatory for stargazing in the massive Southern-Hemisphere sky, and gourmet restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley