The gardens, houses, and hospitality make this a perfect place to feel centered in the sacred valley. The personal touch by the owners add to a feeling of being welcomed with open arms. All the staff are helpful, friendly, and caring. They helped arrange all our travels to sites around the area and gave detailed recommendations on what to see. Warm fires in the fireplaces at night allow for cozy evenings in a home away from home.
A home cooked breakfast allows a great start to the day.
It is a bird watchers haven as the gardens abound with hummingbirds, thrushes, and seed eaters. The start up food kits in the cabins allow you to taste a variety of local fruits and foods as well as provide you flexibility for travel.
This is an excellent place to base your sacred valley adventures from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the best hidden gem in South America by Tripadvisor readers in 2006, the six uniquely designed cottages of this original hotel are nestled in the Andes Mountains among lush and colorful gardens that attract many varieties of hummingbirds. The comfortable, cozy Andean casitas come fully equipped including fireplaces and wi-fi. Here you can be sure to receive the best personal attention for your special needs and travel arrangements for all of Peru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Kuychi Rumi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuychi Rumi Urubamba
- Kuychi Rumi Hotel Urubamba
- Kuychi Rumi Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley