Four of us stayed here in one house. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, on staff was very helpful and friendly. They suggested places to see and things to do. They even arranged our transportation. The grounds were lovely to walk around. I would love to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the best hidden gem in South America by Tripadvisor readers in 2006, the six uniquely designed cottages of this original hotel are nestled in the Andes Mountains among lush and colorful gardens that attract many varieties of hummingbirds. The comfortable, cozy Andean casitas come fully equipped including fireplaces and wi-fi. Here you can be sure to receive the best personal attention for your special needs and travel arrangements for all of Peru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Kuychi Rumi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuychi Rumi Urubamba
- Kuychi Rumi Hotel Urubamba
- Kuychi Rumi Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley