“Delicious food with some nice shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paca Paca

Paca Paca
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Urubamba
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are Open 6 days a week Tuesday to Sunday from 1 pm to 9 pm. You will find the best of the peruvian food, also pasta and pizza
Sao Paulo, SP
“Delicious food with some nice shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was our first meal in the Cusco region and it was so nice that we came back for more. Very attentive service, nice peruvian dishes with a modern touch in a lovely decorated setting. You can't go wrong here. Downstairs there are a couple of nice hand made artefacts shops and a workshop.

• Visited December 2013

“ Great atmosphere, delicious pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

we had an amaizing time in paca paca, try their pizzas, simply delicious. The owners make you feel at home, theres also a wide variety of art and its all for sale!!! So if you fall in love with anything you see you can take it home.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Hidden Treasure in the Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

An almost magical atmosphere surrounds this hidden treasure of the valley. Paca Paca is the place to enjoy the best novoandine food (and surely the most delicious pizzas around!) while immersed in its own unique world. Before you realize, you will have lost track of time while looking at the amazing artwork and all of its special little details. All of this with the best hospitality~

A must-visit in Urubamba valley!

Visited December 2013
Lima, Peru
“Homey and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Paca Paca has been a great surprise. I visit Urubamba constantly and am very happy to have a great new place, casual and with great food. The lomo saltado with shimp was top quality, as was the chicken I had the next day! The whole restaurant has a very homey feel having been decorated by the owners themselves! It's full of arts and crafts that are all for sale (bought a beautiful piece myself!)
I recommend you visit Paca Paca, looking forward to going back!

• Visited December 2013
Urubamba, Peru
“Beautiful decor but let down by the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times now and both times have been a disappointment unfortunately, for both myself and my dining companion. The first time I went, my friend and I ate the most expensive things on the menu (a lomo saltado and the steak) and both were pretty average, especially when you consider the price (around S/. 45, when down the road you can get a much better lomo saltado for S/. 15). The second time I went, my friend and I chose the cheapest things on the menu, although at S/. 28 each I would have preferred to eat elsewhere or even cook at home. My friend's mushroom pasta was very basic - no exciting flavours, no garnish, no side salad. And my cheese and fava bean ravioli was poorly thought out (the raviolis contained ricotta and cream cheese, and it was served with a blue cheese sauce and parmesan.... far too much cheese and very uninteresting). It was also far to heavy and had nothing like a side salad or vegetables to lighten it. The only tasty thing that I have eaten there were the 'crocantes de aji', which are superb - very innovative and very delicious. It's a real pity that this restaurant does not live up to the expectations that I had of it, or provide any sort of value for money. To get better value for money I would rather pay S/.5 extra and take my custom to Huacatay. Paca Paca have only just recently opened so I am really hoping that they learn from their early mistakes and improve the quality and reduce the price of their food.

Visited October 2013