“Don't Be Put Off by Hippy Dippy Vib”
Review of Kaia Shenai

Kaia Shenai
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Urubamba
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Food was good and we'll return. We really needed a break from hotel food. Prices are good. Husband had a soft taco and cappuccino. I had lentil burger. Band was in the garden. It also is a gathering spot for trans spiritual adventurers.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were referred to Kaia by the Tambo Del Inka concierge. I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this incredibly tasty, clean, and quaint restaurant. I had the quinoa, which was amazing (quinoa in the US is a dry mealy thing, this was almost like a risotto - super rich and creamy). The kids had quesadillas. The best part, though, was the brownie dessert - YUM!!! There appeared to be a lot of hippie ex-pat types coming in and out so it had the feel of a local gathering spot. There are also some souvenirs to purchase. Generally things in Urubamba are cheaper than elsewhere, so don't be put off by that.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Three of us went for lunch and ordered taco, salad, pollenta, soup. It was delicious.Their home made ice cream with brownie was excellent. Service was decent. Ingredients used in the meals were fresh. It deserves the no. 1 rating

Reviewed February 16, 2014

1st there is nothing similar in Urubamba, the combination of healthy food, deliciuos deserts, love and nature makes Kaia the best food experiencie in the Sacred Valley.
2nd Lovely Thalia welcome you everyday showing a lot of love and passion, this is the result of loving your job, Thalia does.
3rd I usually dont eat vegetarian food but after Kaia I will! Im sure I will

Eat here! thats all can I say.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This place is super cool! They've got delicious, healthy food and a great atmosphere! Would recommend!