“Depends on your personal needs”
Review of Restaurante Hawa

Restaurante Hawa
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Urubamba
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2014

Really depends on what you are looking for - this is a truly great resort, one of the best in the world and we loved staying here. But we rarely eat where we stay and we preferred eating out in the local environment. The service here is wonderful and the atmosphere is luxurious so it more depends on whether you seeking a local atmosphere or a feeling of luxury.
The breakfasts are excellent with a great variety of options.

1  Thank RonWamberal
Luis M, Gerente at Restaurante Hawa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your words about our breakfast and property, expect for the near future you can test our culinary dishes.

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Hawa

Reviewed September 1, 2014

The food here is very good. Great price for the service/food quality. What you must not miss are the breads and pastries. AMAZING. I am not sure what the equivalent of a James Beard award is in Peru... but the hotel deserves this award for its pastries and bread. Fantastic! Fruit tarts, dulce de leche tarts, breads of all varieties, desserts... amazing! I've had all three meals here... they are all good.

1  Thank avillebud

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your words about our products we offer in our restaurant, actually, we think our guests so that they can have varieties of what we prepare at home for you .

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

an exquisite place to have a dinner, their desserts are the best in town, the food is average. i think a little bit expensive.excellent service.

1  Thank guillermo c

Dear Guest:

We are pleased that the dinner was more than I expected, especially one of our desserts.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

After going to Machu Picchu, I had dinner at Hawa Restaurant located inside Tambo del Inka Hotel (Urubamba) with some friends and I couldn't be more impressed. The first thing you notice is the charming atmosphere: dim lights and soft live music was really nice. We tried several dishes, all of them exquisite (including maybe the best "causa" I've ever tried). The staff was extremely kind and helpful... Next day in the morning we came back for buffet breakfast. I want to thank especially to chef Victor, who approached me when I was deciding what to eat, explained to me how the different dishes were made, and recommended some of the best ones. Not only a real professional but also a really nice guy. Overall a superb experience.

1  Thank RicardoTello
Luis M, Manager at Restaurante Hawa, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Good afternoon,

Thank you for visiting Hawa restaurant in Tambo del Inka!

Really glad to know that you did have a great time while in our magnificent Salon. Thank you for your appreciation on our Executive Cheff Victor and for tasting some of our flag plates.

Indeed, all of our personnel is guest oriented.

Hope to have the chance to share with you some of our new dishes in time.

Respectfully,

Luis Matute

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went to this place to have a late lunch and we had a great meal. The food is better than what I usually get for this price range in Peru, the service is impeccable, and the big fireplace in the middle of the room gives the place a lot of charm. If possible, try to keep a bit of your appetite for desert. I definitely recommend trying the ice cream.
The only problem about this restaurant is the terrace. It’s large, it’s comfortable and the garden is beautiful but I can’t have a smoke with my coffee at the end of the meal. The whole place is non-smoker.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for choosing Hawa; an iconic restaurant in the Sacred Valley!

I am really grateful to you for the magnificent comment on our staff, service, food and property itself.

It is really comforting to know that we are one of your top dinning rooms and be sure that we will always have our doors open for all our VIP clients, like you.

Let me inform you that we are the first hotel in Peru and the second one in South America with LEED certification. We are a non-smoking hotel. However, we do have some reserved areas for our smoker guests.

Do hope to welcome you back in time again.

Respecfully,