This is a beautiful hotel and one of the best we stayed at in Peru. Rooms were very comfortable and well designed. Buffet breakfast was very good. One problem was the cost of tours organized by the hotel. We were able to organize a horse riding tour locally for $15 a person. Hotel was charging $100 a person for a similar tour. Even a walking tour was $100 a person. You could hire a great Peruvian guide for a week for that much! Only other problem was the swimming pool was very small and not heated, so it was impossible to swim. Probably would be warmer in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley