We had the opportunity to spend three wonderful nights at this lovely hotel, and our stay was among the high points of our entire trip to Peru. The quiet, beautifully-appointed bungalows are surrounded by lush gardens. We enjoyed reading on our private veranda, watching tanagers and hummingbirds feed nearby. The restaurant was superb, with creative cuisine unmatched anywhere. It was a thrill to ride their exquisite Peruvian Paso horses through the countryside. The location of the hotel is ideal to use as a base to explore other parts of the Sacred Valley. Sol y Luna is a treasure! Our stay was perfect in every way. We can not wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley