Bono reportedly stayed here during his recent trip to Peru. He was in lodge 40 which was also our room. Secluded on the edge of the property with private hot tub with great views of the Andes above. The lodge is about 110 sq meters or c1200 sq feet. So basically very big! Separate living room and luxurious bathroom. Open fire places in both living room and bedroom that staff will set up for you on demand. Cannot fault this place. Excellent service, great comfort overall.
The spa is nice, but contrary to advice that we were given it does not have a couples massage room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley