A splendid hotel just outside the town of Urubamba. Lovely large bedrooms with open fire and excellent bath/shower room. Friendly helpful staff and very pretty grounds. Small pool, cold but as expected. Good seating area to watch over private garden and the wildlife. Nice bar and two good places to eat. If you need a hotel when doing the sites around the area, you'd be hard pressed to get any better.
Town is a short walk, 20 mins and an interesting insight into the local life. Taxi (tuk tuk) ride back is about £1.00, with a tip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley