We stopped off at the Wayra Horse Ranch in Urubamba for lunch and a show. We were served an array of rotisserie and grilled meats, empanadas, vegetables, potatoes, salads, fruits and desserts while the horses put on a show for us. The Peruvian Paso Horses walk in a certain way so it looks like they are dancing. There were also performers dancing traditional Peruvian dances. The background of the show is the breathtaking view of the Sacred Valley. This was the best lunch we had while in Peru. I would love to stay at this hotel one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley