Sol y Luna was a nice hotel in a beautiful setting. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our casita was large, clean and nicely furnished and we took advantage of the fireplace on the cool nights we were there. The hot water bottle delivered to our room each night added extra warmth to our beds. The room even had a Bose speaker system with an IPod, that provided music selections to fit any taste. The grounds are magnificent and well cared for. The buffet breakfast selection was substantial with cooked to order items available. We had a light dinner each night in the Wayra restaurant (too full from lunches to go to their gourmet restaurant). The service was excellent and the food well prepared and presented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley