Warm and friendly staff, beautiful gardens, fantastic food. The accommodation is of a very high standard, high quality bedlinen adds to the sumptuos comfort of the beds. The bathroom is fitted out with high quality units. Garden space is cleverly designed to give maximum privacy. We even had a hot tub in the garden.. Loved the little touches such as, at night the lighted candle in the garden and the hot water bottle in the bed. Had a great pedicure. You can even go horse riding. Ideally situated for adjusting to altitute.
The best part was the comfort of the rooms. The worst part was leaving.
The town is within walking distance. We found the market well worth a visit the local people were warm and friendly. WE FELT COMPLETELY SAFE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley