If you’re planning a trip to see the Inca sites in the sacred valley on the way to Machu Picchu, you won’t find a better place to stay than the Sol Y Luna Hotel. The rooms are about twice the size of a normal hotel room, and they include a working fireplace, a living room area, a dining area, a side covered patio, and a heated bathroom floor. It’s one of the best hotel rooms we’ve stayed in anywhere and is truly a top notch hotel by any standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley