We (family of 5) spent 2 nights in August... It is an extraordinary memory. The bungalow was superb, restaurant delicious, spa excellent and mountainbike activities in the local area (loved Chinchero) with Moises and our patient driver unique and sensational !
One of the best souvenir of our stay in Sacred Valley.
Worth 5 stars!!!!! We definitely recommend this lovely hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley