“It's worth it to take a trip to Urubamba just for the Green House!”
Review of Greenhouse Urubamba - CLOSED

Greenhouse Urubamba
Cuisines: Pizza, Thai, Peruvian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the beginning of 2007 the chef Eduardo Quevedo, attracted to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, decided to open the “Green House” with the committed idea of mixing good food, different music, and a rustic atmosphere.Our pizza follows the traditional recipe that was specially created by the first queen of Italy, Margarita Saboya, in 1889. Its principal ingredients have the colors of the Italian flag: red (tomato), white (mozzarella cheese), and green (basil). To make the pizzas delicious, a brick oven is also very important because it gives them a special and original taste. In few words, we offer you a traditional pizza in an original atmosphereTuesday-Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm 5:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 11:00pm - 3:00pm 4:00pm - 10:00pm Monday: Closed
n/a
“It's worth it to take a trip to Urubamba just for the Green House!”
Reviewed October 31, 2010

All I could think about was how amazingly yummy the food was when I left the Green House in Urubamba. My friend had the new goat cheese pizza and I had the ravioli (homemade pasta by Eduardo...to die for). We also had the chicha morada. The meal started with garlic bread and one of the best salads I've ever had in Peru. Then, we had the pizza and ravioli...we couldn't stop talking about how good it was! The chicha was blended with ice and, yes, it was the best chicha I've had in Peru!! I can't say enough good things about this place. You must check it out... And say hello to Eduardo. He's a wonderful host.

Chicago
“If in Urubamba you MUST stop by for the best pizza in Peru!”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

YUMMY!!! My new husband and I stopped by the Green House after taking a cooking class with the owner, Eduardo (who is just as nice as he can be and beyond talented), at another restaurant. Being from Chicago, we are both picky about our pizza, but we were truly impressed with the gourmet pizzas Eduardo prepared for us. They were so good we just kept ordering more! Great atmosphere and a wonderful place to spend an evening. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!