“I wish I remembered more”
Review of Muna Restaurante

Muna Restaurante
Ranked #16 of 81 Restaurants in Urubamba
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Montreal
“I wish I remembered more”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Lima Tours brought my wife and I to this restaurant for dinner as part of a group tour of 90 people. We had a few choices for our meal, which included a pisco sour and wine. The food was very good and the service was prompt. The restaurant was attractive. I can't comment on value, since the meal was included in our tour price.

• Visited March 2014

Fairfax, Virginia
“Nice Group Dining”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I dined at Muna as part of a bus tour. We had a large group that ordered from a limited fixed number of choices (some better than others) and listened to a gentleman play El Condor Pasa on the panpipes. I started with a fairly good quinoa soup and had stir-fried alpaca for my main course. Both were fine.

• Visited March 2013
Cusco, Lima, Arequipa
“A delight to the senses”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Excellent Peruvian cuisine.
Back to Muna Restaurant is back to a welcoming place, helpful and where always surprise me with a great variety of Peruvian and Novoandina dishes in the buffet.
A delight to my palate, pleasing moments of conversation and to have a good time in Urubamba, before going to Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu.
You can also learn how to make ceramics with John, which I took home.
Jhon, Olympia and all the staff are always very attentive.
Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Bland, tasteless and overpriced”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The restaurant was noisy, and it gave the majority of us headaches. It was buffet complied of unattractive mush and food that resembled wooden boards as far as taste and texture went. Not to mention, it was ridiculously overpriced, especially with the food we were given the option of having. The corn soup was white, lumpy, cold and tasted suspiciously like water mixed with bits of corn. Only highlight was the tea, which eased our headaches- although that tea is attainable anywhere in Peru.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Jade H
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“amazing!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2011

the best food .... a great place where you can enjoy and eat delicious Peruvian food !!!!! it's economic and i had a priceless experience !!! do not forget to visit this place!!!!!!