First impressions were that it was a bit small and basic, and the safe was really awkward, but it is such a lovely oasis away from the madding crowd and the waterfall showers are amazing. It has lovely gardens with wild flowers and it is well lit. There is a spa, the staff are really nice and the service is good. There is a happy hour at the bar from 5-7 so that made up for the remote location and it was reasonably priced anyway. There was an adequate choice of food for vegetarian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba Hotel is located in the heart of the Sacred Valley, 50 minutes from the center of Cusco and only 10 minutes from Ollantaytambo. The hotel offers 36 weel equipped rooms with balcony/terrace, Wi Fi and buffet brekfast included. Guests can enjoy the restaurant, spa and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkallpa Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba Peru - Sacred Valley