“One of the greatest experiences of my life, hands down.” 5 of 5 bubbles

$502.00*
and up
Skylodge Sacred Valley Overnight Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb up 400 mt on a rock face through the Via Ferrata and descend the mountain flying over the Sacred Valley and enjoying the breath taking scenery, using our incredible 6 zip lines from 100 mt to 500 mt long. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Services: Via ferrata, Zip Line/Canopy or Combination. Daily Departures.SKYLODGE ADVENTURE SUITES: Unique in the world, the first hanging lodge.At Skylodge Adventure Suites you can sleep within a completely transparent hanging bedroom, that allows you to appreciate the impressive view of the Sacred Valley by night surrounded by the Milky Way. To get to Skylodge, you can climb the via ferrata or hike to the zipline. Includes via ferrata, or zipline tour, one night at skylodge Adventure Suites, gourmet dinner and breakfast.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of the greatest experiences of my life, hands down.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

We arrived on site, butterflies in our stomach, we had no idea what to expect... waiting for what we thought would be a lot more terrifying and a lot less fun. We were more than pleasantly surprised by the ENTIRE experience.

To start, the owner who was on site made us comfortable and assured us the journey up and the stay in the sky lodge would be worth it- "don't do it for the story, do it for the experience". We were introduced to our guides, Cesar and Americo, and by the end of the trip we wished they could hang out with us everyday. Both were extremely friendly, good spirited, and knowledgeable... and we loved them!! I will also throw in the small detail that my dad is TERRIFIED of heights, he started the climb in front of the rest of us, and had a blast. Cesar and Americo joked with him, put him at ease, and he ended up loving it- every second (even the bridge... okay, maybe not the bridge).

Once up top, the lodge was like nothing we had ever done or seen. Sleeping in a see-through capsule, about the size of a van, above beautiful beautiful green mountains and water behind us, it is truly indescribable, and the only way to understand would be to do it yourself! So do it! Face your fears, have a blast, and sleep under the stars in a clear capsule. Eat delicious food on hanging tables, hear stories from the guides about their own climbs and experiences, watch the stars late at night after you've shut off your solar powered light. And chances are, you'll come away with the same sentiment the 4 of us did... "that is the coolest thing I've ever done".

One day, I hope to come back.

3 Thank Taylor S

Lima, Peru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

i loved it, I really want to return, its exciting!! you can´t miss it!! i felt free and happy, even when i was tired in the first part, but then when you finish climbing you feel powerful and happy and after comes thte most exciting part, you have to see it yourselves!! promess you´ll love it too.

2 Thank claudia p
Lima, Peru
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Via Ferrata and Zip-line Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

A great adventure experience. The guides were encouraging and reassuring when the climb was tough, and I felt completely safe throughout--but that's not to say this climb and zip-line was tame. It definitely got my adrenaline pumping, and wow, the views! Highly recommended for an afternoon in Ollantaytambo!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank NiaDa Z
Cincinnati, Ohio
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“The Most Safest Zipline in Peru”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I recently had the experience of traveling to Cusco, Peru and visiting one of tripadvisor top hot spots for adventure and fun. If your looking for excitement, adventure and fun at an affordable price then check out Natura Vive Zip Line. I will tell you this - I visited this particular zip line after hearing a lot of positive feedback and it's rating by other consumers who had rated this particular merchant. The climb up to the first platform is brutal not for the average person. If your not in shape or not physical fit - Don't attempt this climb. Warning!!!...I tried the climb up to the first platform and passed out on my way up. But, I suffer from Diabetes and High Blood Pressure!!! I did pass out and was rescued by the staff's rescue team which consisted of the attractions owner who is also a tour guide and a certified EMT. I wanted to also send a special thank-you to the others who assisted in my rescue who were Americo and Daniel who carried and guided me to safety down the mountain. I will say that even though I didn't make it to the first platform others in my group also family said that all the Zip staff were very friendly, bilingual, Knowledgeable and always watching out for the best interest of their patrons and the safety of all in this particular tour. The cost of this particular tour was about $60.00 US Dollars but very worth ever penny which also included a bag lunch. Since I was not able to make the climb and had to be rescued I am in the process of trying to be reimbursed by the merchant and will let everyone know later how that processed turned out. Overall - I rate this Adventure (4) Four Stars for Superior Customer Service, Adventure and most of all an A+ Safety Rating.
So, Honestly if your looking for a great adventure with a license, Insured and a Safety conscious tour group check out this husband and wife team who pride themselves on Safety, Commitment and Superior Customer Service - When your in Cusco - Check them out...

2 Thank Travelone_intl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Via Ferrata and zip lining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We had an awesome time doing the via Ferrata and zip lining. So much fun and the instructors were great. We were picked up and dropped off which was an added bonus! Definitely recommend this!