Book In Advance
Tours from Natura Vive tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Urubamba
from $1,118.30
from $212.50
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews via ferrata zip lining rock climbing sky lodge afraid of heights rock face the cliff once in a lifetime sacred valley vertical climb made us feel adventure suites climbing experience felt completely safe base camp lots of fun fantastic adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2013

As a last minute add on to our itinerary, it quickly became the highlight of our trip to Peru (after Machu Picchu).
Booking was easy via email. They sent a shuttle to our hotel to pick us up and drive us back.
Our family of 5 felt completely safe, and had a great time.
they give you 2 options how to get to the top where the zip lines start. We chose to hike, rather than climb/hike. We saved the extra money and really enjoyed the hike.
I'm pretty scared of heights, but for some reason, it didn't bother me. We were clamped in a safety line during the dangerous areas and of course when zip lining.
One thing I didn't now is that you have to repel down the last section (of course with the guidance). I guess I conquered my fear.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2013
5  Thank ODDave1
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Not even sure where to start but this was one of the highlights of my trip to Peru. This is completely safe but if you are afraid of heights this is not for you. Basically you climb up 1200+ feet up the mountain and zip line down the other side. This is challenging but so rewarding after you have accomplished the climb. The views are unbelievable and the guides were fun to be around and very helpful. I am so glad I didn’t miss this opportunity.

4  Thank BrandonTCU
Reviewed June 6, 2013

100 % RECOMMEND!
My son and I had the most wonderful experience with this company. Neither of us had climbed a mountain before and I was little nervous (I am 59 and my son is 23). We had 2 experienced, patient, kind and knowledgable guides for 2 people. Every step of the way we were given great instructions and as a result we had the time of our lives!! The views are so breathtaking that to miss this opportunity would be a real shame.

2  Thank kerryd44
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It was a fantastic adventure for us as we got to experience our first climb/zipline ever in the Sacred Valley! The views were breathtaking and the thrill was at max capacity. The staff members were very courteous, helpful and friendly. I recommend it for anyone and everyone, all ages will enjoy this experience.

1  Thank Peter V
Reviewed June 5, 2013

If you are afraid of heights you will be scared, but it is absolutely safe. Just concentrate and follow your guide`s instructions. Cesar and Pasquita are very good instructors. You can either climb 400 meters Via Ferrata (wire steps installed in a steep rock) with safety rope or you can hike the mountain with a guide. There are 6 zip lines on the way down. It is fun! Highly recommend.