“Skylodge Adventure Suites, Via Ferrata & Zip Line”
Review of Natura Vive

Natura Vive
Book In Advance
More Info
$500.74*
and up
Skylodge Sacred Valley Overnight Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb up 400 mt on a rock face through the Via Ferrata and descend the mountain flying over the Sacred Valley and enjoying the breath taking scenery, using our incredible 6 zip lines from 100 mt to 500 mt long. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Services: Via ferrata, Zip Line/Canopy or Combination. Daily Departures.SKYLODGE ADVENTURE SUITES: Unique in the world, the first hanging lodge.At Skylodge Adventure Suites you can sleep within a completely transparent hanging bedroom, that allows you to appreciate the impressive view of the Sacred Valley by night surrounded by the Milky Way. To get to Skylodge, you can climb the via ferrata or hike to the zipline. Includes via ferrata, or zipline tour, one night at skylodge Adventure Suites, gourmet dinner and breakfast.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My most epic overnight stay! The adrenalin pumping climb is surpassed only by the breathtaking beauty of the Skylodge Suite. The suite itself is situated 1,200 feet above the sacred valley floor and allows an unobstructed view in all directions. The bedding beats any five-star hotel. The service: a four-course gourmet meal served complete with wine, coffee, tea and homemade pie. The night sky around the capsule was pierced only by the stars above and the lights of the sacred valley below.

Touchable stars, comets so close they seemed like an illusion, deafening quite, the mountain breathing a slight wind, the moon lighting the white sheets—it was truly magic.

Plain and simple—magic has been created by Natura Vive in Cusco, Peru!

We woke with the sun to a spectacular view, hot coffee, tea, fresh fruit and a breakfast fit for royalty—enough to prepare us for the decent which was as epic as our accommodations. Four blood pumping, jaw dropping zip lines and a rappel landed us on the valley floor again. Our departure from the Skylodge was bittersweet and accompanied by a promise to return and spend more time there.

The support team was amazing and the quality of their work surpassed that of every adventure I have ever commissioned. They were a carefully orchestrated team with service that made you forget you were 1,200 feet above the rest of civilization.

But, most important to me was the safety aspect. An adventure can only be “epic” when every detail of safety and precaution is addressed. The climb, the Skylodge Suite, the zip line—with the entire adventure, safety and professionalism was paramount. I was free from concern which opened the door to simply experience the Andes. They gave me a journey of a lifetime. A dream became real. Completely epic…Thank you Ario, Alex, Americo and Natura Vive!

23  Thank ShelliMoreda
in 21 reviews
"these guys"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

As a last minute add on to our itinerary, it quickly became the highlight of our trip to Peru (after Machu Picchu).
Booking was easy via email. They sent a shuttle to our hotel to pick us up and drive us back.
Our family of 5 felt completely safe, and had a great time.
they give you 2 options how to get to the top where the zip lines start. We chose to hike, rather than climb/hike. We saved the extra money and really enjoyed the hike.
I'm pretty scared of heights, but for some reason, it didn't bother me. We were clamped in a safety line during the dangerous areas and of course when zip lining.
One thing I didn't now is that you have to repel down the last section (of course with the guidance). I guess I conquered my fear.
Highly recommended.

5  Thank ODDave1
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Not even sure where to start but this was one of the highlights of my trip to Peru. This is completely safe but if you are afraid of heights this is not for you. Basically you climb up 1200+ feet up the mountain and zip line down the other side. This is challenging but so rewarding after you have accomplished the climb. The views are unbelievable and the guides were fun to be around and very helpful. I am so glad I didn’t miss this opportunity.

4  Thank BrandonTCU
Reviewed June 6, 2013

100 % RECOMMEND!
My son and I had the most wonderful experience with this company. Neither of us had climbed a mountain before and I was little nervous (I am 59 and my son is 23). We had 2 experienced, patient, kind and knowledgable guides for 2 people. Every step of the way we were given great instructions and as a result we had the time of our lives!! The views are so breathtaking that to miss this opportunity would be a real shame.

2  Thank kerryd44