This is not a review about the hotel itself. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my reservation a few days before arrival. According to their reservation policies, charges upon cancelation would correspond to the 100% of the first night. When I called them, Ms. Karla Chumbiauca informed me they needed to charge 100% of the entire reservation - clearly contradicting what was explicitly stated in their policies. Later on, and after calling them a number of times and being put on hold endlessly, Ms. Chumbiauca sends an email informing me they have charged my credit card with 100% of the first night plus 10% of services and 18% of taxes, once again in contradiction with reservation policies.
It is disappointing to see what seems to be a nice hotel in the hands of a fairly incompetent and inefficient team. I
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru/Urubamba