The Aranwa Hotel was a wonderful place to stay prior to traveling to Machupicchu. We wish we had more time as we only were able to stay one night. The hotel grounds were beautiful. We would like to thank Raul for taking the time to show us the grounds of the hotel and a brief history, too. Thanks to all the hotel personnel who made our short stay great.We really enjoyed the animals, the trails and especially the horse drawn carriage.
Thank You Aranwa,
David and Wendy Z. Las Vegas Nevada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru/Urubamba