Began our family trip to Peru here last winter, and nothing else held a candle to this majestic stunning property. Service impeccable, 2-story suite out of a magazine with own pool (too cold to use), grounds and landscaping gorgeous. Sadly we had no time to enjoy the property as we hit the road to tour early, but in retrospect this beyond-beautiful place should be two nights mid- trip as a sanctuary to unwind and literally catch your breathe as it may be the lowest altitude of the journey through Peru! Spa was great too--but a warning---attendant stands by as you slip naked under the sheets, apparently that is how they do it! Only imperfection is the food--it is good, not amazing, at least when we visited. Make sure to include this hotel on your travels if you love great hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru/Urubamba