The hotel is beautiful, spacious, comfortable, but not quality of service my husband and I were limited to consulting on all services and we could do and where we could,the manager was recently requested the information, we had to consult employees, people are good but not dominate the service compared to the Rio Sagrado Hotel.
The food was excellent, the drinks varied, the lord of management did not appear when we call, we wanted to give constructive criticism, I thought it was bad tempered, although it was early more or less 10:15 and 11:00 in the morning.
where we were waiting, after that everything was fine, not to detract from the hotel's infrastructure. I hope to improve in quality and service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru/Urubamba