This is one of the most beautiful hotels in one of the most beautiful spots in the world. The property is beautiful, with lush gardens, wandering alpaca and lovely rooms. The service was great, the food exceptional and the view of the Andes unparalleled. It was a stopping place for many tourists but we stayed 5 nights, making day tours to all the viallges, markets and ruins and returning each afternoon to enjoy some relaxation. At night they have a small movie theater with a wide assortment of DVDs to chose from. Dinner can be either formal or informal. It was so restful and lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Peru/Urubamba