“awesome lamb chops”

Tres Keros Restaurant Grill & Bar
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Urubamba
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

7 min walk from tambo del inka hotel where we were staying. Ricardo is awesome and helped us with the menu.

The lamb chops were some of the best I've ever had, and I know lamb chops!

Nice fireplace.

Left credit card there, they delivered it to the hotel without me even realizing I had left it.

reasonable prices

miz

There are newer reviews for Tres Keros Restaurant Grill & Bar

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Our tour company arranged a private cooking class/experience with Ricardo. It was a great experience. Ricardo is very talkative and personable. He took us to a couple of local marketplaces to show us all the varieties of produce, and etc. Afterwards we went to his restaurant where we (mostly he) made lunch - carpaccio, causas, chicken, beef. The flavors were great. Recommended!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Found this great restaurant via Tripadvisor - didn't want to eat in the hotel every night - lived up to the reviews. Food and atmosphere outstanding. Ricardo is larger than life and makes the whole evening memorable. Nothing from the outside but we had a cozy table next to the fire, our kids (13 & 10) enjoyed everything they ate and this became the standard by which we rated all other meals we had during our trip. We had salad of local ingredients and then 3 of us had an exceptional lomo saltado. Our kids were captivated by the whole evening and was the favorite meal of the vacation - don't miss.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a wonderful meal at the Tres Keros restaurant. Ricardo told us that we were in luck as we happened to be there on one of the few days he made cerviche. It was great! ! The portion sizes were huge!
He brought us several other platters containing various appetizers.

For my main course, I had the Lomo Saltado which was the best I sampled in Peru!. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Tasting lunch of 6 courses. Each was very tasty and beautifully plated. A highlight of my Peru trip.