“Foodie Heaven!”

Tres Keros Restaurant Grill & Bar
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Urubamba
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Foodie Heaven!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were looking for a lunch spot and received a recommendation from Seminario, Pablo Seminario's pottery studio, to go to Tres Keros. As it was just around the corner we decided to head over. We walked into a rather nondescript building and frankly I was not expecting very much. We sat outside on the balcony and were immediately greeted by Ricardo who is the owner and chef at Tres Keros. He is gregarious and very friendly, and made some excellent food and wine recommendations. I chose the Lomo Saltado and my boyfriend had the beef tenderloin with berry sauce made with local berries from the Valley. Both meals were absolutely fantastic! Our group enjoyed our meals so much, that we in fact went back for dinner that night! I ordered the beef tenderloin with berry sauce and have to say it was the best meal I had in Peru - it was delicious! Ricardo was a fantastic host and we thank him for his hospitality! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who finds themselves in Urubamba!

• Visited September 2013

• Czech first
“Absolutely incredible! Best food we had in Peru and you feel right at home instantly!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to the ceramic museum a block away and they recommended tres keros to us. It was the best recommendation and best food of our entire trip.

As soon as we arrived, the owner, came out to greet us and told us about the best dishes to try. The food was fantastic! The limo saltado was incredible and the flavors were unique and perfect. It was so amazing at lunch that we made a reservation for that evening and returned for dinner. Some of us even ordered the same dish again because it was so excellent.

I highly recommend eating here and can't wait to come back!

• Visited September 2013
Fullerton, California
“Best Lomo Saltado I had in Peru”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I probably ate Lomo Saltado 5 times in the 10 days I was in Peru and I think this was the best. It was cold outside and not much warmer inside despite the small fire in the stove heater. We came earlyish at around 6:30 without a reservation.

After about 15 hours of travel from LAX to Urubamba the boisterous owner was a little too much for me to take, but the food was great and Id happily feed my face here again.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“YUM!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was excellent. The owner, Ricardo, stayed and spent time with us, it was a great experience!

Very good food and great drinks!!

• Visited July 2013
Lima, peru
“Great gourmet food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

By far the best food in Urubamba!! I like that much that return next day.
Small second floor restaurant located right on the main highway.
I would recommend them to have more light on the entrance of the restaurant... it is kind of dark and one of the kids fall.
Great menu, lots of things to choose. Dishes where generously served in a very stylish way... really love the food! the girls that attend were really nice and with patience with the kids... had 1/2 portions for kids.
Love the place... definitely recommend it!! Reservations suggested because is a very small place.

• Visited August 2013