“Spectacular views!”
other travelers have booked this property
pool view
Bathroom 1
Bedroom 3
garden
House View with garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spectacular views!”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Our vacation in Peru was wonderful! There was nothing like having a luxurious "home-base" from which to explore the sites including Macchupicchu. One could not ask for a more hospitable and helpful host than Dirk and his associates. They assisted tremendously as we prepared for the trip (lots of questions/details) and afterward as they guided our decisions and plans. If any problems arose, he was quick to assess and remedy. The house is situated in the midst of the most breathtaking view of the mountains all around. The hot water for showers was reasonable if you rotated cooking and showers. Given our party of 6, that was a challenge at times. If you go to tour Peru, I highly recommend choosing to stay at this luxury home!

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Magnificent Place in the Sacred Valley”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Though it looks nondescript when you pull up to it, wait until the gate opens up to fabulous place with amazing views. The house itself is spacious, luxuriously appointed, and very comfortable. Peru is beautiful, but a bit gritty: this is a first world house to which you can return after exploring the real Peru. And there is lots to explore given that it is located about a third of the way from Cuzco to Machu Picchu.

The Sacred Valley is beautiful, but spread out and finding basic shops can be daunting (you are in Peru, not an American suburb). Inquire about hiring a cook, maid and/or driver: they have several local residents who are honest & very competent. It won't cost much and will make you trip much more enjoyable. I recommend Señor Willy, a local taxi driver, so you don't have to drive the often insane roads yourself!

WildGirlT...
Chicago, Illinois
“Magical Villa”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My husband and I have been to Peru before, but we have NEVER had a stay like this. AMAZING, breath-taking views out of every window! The villa itself is a sleek, modern, well-appointed house that is both comfortable and well appointed. Perfect for families and couples. We brought our 18 year old nephew. The house is at once private, but also near to shopping, restaurants and the train to Machu Picchu. Leaving from the Sacred Valley cuts more than an hour off the trip. In short, if you get the chance to rent this villa at this price, DO IT! At the current price, it is cheap for what you get.

Roberto G
“Sacred Valley”
Reviewed December 4, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

The views of the mountains are spectacular any time of day. Luxurious rooms, we always had warm water, the kitchen is well equipped and the internet works fine. We enjoyed the valley thanks to this beautiful house. Absolutely recommended.

Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for your review and we look forward to
Having you with us soon again
Maxim V
“Beautiful place!”
Reviewed December 2, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Dirk’s place is wonderful. I’ve stayed at his house for a month, and it was a great experience. Dirk was always attentive to my needs and made sure I had a great time. The house is well located - same distance to both Urubamba & Calca - around 15 minutes by bus or a car. The neighborhood is nice and quite, I didn’t have any problems with noise. I had my motorcycle that I rented, and it was nice to have it securely stored in the house’s spacious garage. The house itself is very well built. There is lots of high quality wood, stones and metals used in the design. I loved having lots of space both inside and out. I did yoga every morning in front of the pool, which has spectacular views. The kitchen is well equipped, it was nice to have an espresso machine. Wi-Fi works great. The rooms are large, very clean and comfortable. They are all furnished with wood, so the smell is great. The master bedroom has a spectacular view of the mountains through its panoramic window, great for when you are waking up. The bathrooms are excellent, the showers get very hot. Also, it has an outdoor fire oven, which I used a couple of times, roasted vegetables came out amazing! There is a foreigner-run cafe close to the house and a couple of small stores to get groceries. Dirk’s assistants at the house Gonzalo and Maria provided cleaning once a week and were conveniently available respecting my privacy. I can’t wait to come back here on my next trip to Peru. Go for it, you won’t regret staying here.

Traveling group: Solo
Management Response
Dec 2, 2016
Dear Max, thank you very much for your time with us and we look forward to your next visit
All the best
dirk
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing