“Beautiful place!”
other travelers have booked this property
pool view
Bathroom 1
Bedroom 3
garden
House View with garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Maxim V
“Beautiful place!”
Reviewed December 2, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Dirk’s place is wonderful. I’ve stayed at his house for a month, and it was a great experience. Dirk was always attentive to my needs and made sure I had a great time. The house is well located - same distance to both Urubamba & Calca - around 15 minutes by bus or a car. The neighborhood is nice and quite, I didn’t have any problems with noise. I had my motorcycle that I rented, and it was nice to have it securely stored in the house’s spacious garage. The house itself is very well built. There is lots of high quality wood, stones and metals used in the design. I loved having lots of space both inside and out. I did yoga every morning in front of the pool, which has spectacular views. The kitchen is well equipped, it was nice to have an espresso machine. Wi-Fi works great. The rooms are large, very clean and comfortable. They are all furnished with wood, so the smell is great. The master bedroom has a spectacular view of the mountains through its panoramic window, great for when you are waking up. The bathrooms are excellent, the showers get very hot. Also, it has an outdoor fire oven, which I used a couple of times, roasted vegetables came out amazing! There is a foreigner-run cafe close to the house and a couple of small stores to get groceries. Dirk’s assistants at the house Gonzalo and Maria provided cleaning once a week and were conveniently available respecting my privacy. I can’t wait to come back here on my next trip to Peru. Go for it, you won’t regret staying here.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Dec 2, 2016
Dear Max, thank you very much for your time with us and we look forward to your next visit
All the best
dirk
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing