“Tranquil, beautiful home from home...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Urubamba
El Huerto Paraiso Sacred Valley Lodge
Ranked #25 of 44 Urubamba B&B and Inns
Urubamba, Peru
“Tranquil, beautiful home from home...”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I cam to El Huerto Paraiso to recover from flu and chose the perfect location. William the owner is delightful - friendly, helpful and always willing to assist and advise in any way. It is a beautiful location surrounded by mountains. It's in a peaceful rural permaculture community. I wasn't really capable of doing much, and this place was perfect to relax in - light, sunny, comfortable sofas and a lovely garden. The property is surrounded by organic fruit crchards. Breakfast was delicious - local cheese, fresh bread and jam, freshly made juice and cinnamon laced hot chocolate - just what i needed for a speedy recovery. William organises trips to local small agrotourism businesses making chocolate, honey, textiles etc. Good value and great to support the community. I highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 31, 2010

A very welcoming and helpful host, William.
Comfortable lodgings.
Tasty and plentiful local foods.
Beautiful scenary.
Great walking paths around friendly, interesting, rural neighborhoods of Urubamba, far from the maddening crowds.
Relaxing and recommended!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Peru
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I stayed at El Huerto Paradiso for one week. It was a place that was very tranquil and peaceful. The staff were so helpful, especially Rubi, and so friendly they really helped to make the stay in the Sacred Valley a wonderful time for me.
The food was very good and it was good to eat more traditional food unlike most of the other places I have stayed in.
I would reccomend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Dahlonega, Georgia
Reviewed April 30, 2010

We never even got there. Do not try reserving a room here via long distance communications. I initially inquired about room price and availability on April 20 and received no response. I inquired again on April 24, and they responded with an available room 21 minutes later. I then replied 35 minutes later asking how to confirm the reservation and how to pay the room deposit. No response, so I re-sent my request for confirmation and payment details on April 27. Again, no response. So I asked them to please confirm the reservation on April 29 at 13:20. And I then get a reply from them that there are no rooms available (on April 29 at 18:46). Thanks for nothing. Glad to hear business is so good, that they can waste customers’ time and create problems with their plans. Probably all for the best, though, if the reservations process reflects the overall experience there.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Outtabounds43
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed February 14, 2010

I kindly recommend this hotel, William is a very nice helpfully and gives a personalized attention to all and each guest. The food is good, the aguaymanto licor and marmelade are worth to try. He helped us with many things so we could take our train to Machu Picchu. The landscape is real wonderful. It is a pity that we could not stay longer, Iam sure that next time we are going to take part of the activities in Chichubamba!

Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
JesseHHHK
Reviewed December 18, 2009

We stayed here within their orchard of organic fruit trees, with fresh fruit in a fruit basket every day, at the beginning and the end of our trip in Peru. The host, William, is friendly, smiling, and excellent. The food is absolutely delicious. I haven't found better food in Peru. It was mouth-watering. Excellent views all around, excellent location in town...excellency all around.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Colorado Springs
Reviewed October 18, 2009

This was a much more pleasent experience than staying in a very hectic Cusco. Great food and great staff, excellent athmosphere. My advise would be one day in Cusco and 3 days in the Sacred Valley in el Huerto Paraiso.
Felipe y Carmen