“Unique place for lunch”
Review of Mullu Cafe

Mullu Cafe
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Pisac
Cuisines: Asian, Peruvian, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Description: Since 1999 Mullu Cafe offers creative dishes mixing peruvian and asian cuisine. The place is rustic style, lounge music and a spectacular balcony view of the Pisac Market and Ruins. For travelers that want to feel like home.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Mullu cafe was a recommendation to us and we were not disappointed. The cafe is right on the plaza and has a balcony overlooking it all. The service was a little slow because they were busy and it was well worth the wait. The menu selection was huge offering a great variety of both traditional and non-Peruvian items. Very cool place with great art displayed.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

By far, one of the best (and I mean here and one other place)! I am staying in nearby Coya, and my nephew is attending school in Pisaq, so I am in the Plaza everyday. Great menu, not disappointed once. Friendly service. Wonderful place to sit above the street.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Unfortunatly I wasn´t able to have lunch there, because I had my lunch already booked in another place by the agency :-(
But I had an AMAZING chirimoya + strawberry smoothie there and I had the opportunity to chat with the chef, who has an amazing knowledge about food and has travelled around the world to bring the best to Pisaq! Next time I will go to Pisaq only for the food!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

nice sitting area on the balcony overlooking the market and the mountains, nice drinks and food. If you feel for some shopping, at the entrance a good selection of items.

1  Thank katyaperu
Reviewed January 14, 2013

simple as perfection! from organic salads to complex flavours dishes,a great experience in cusco area:
music,food,ambience and drinks,awesome!