“Symphony of the taste”
Review of Mullu Cafe

Mullu Cafe
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Pisac
Cuisines: Asian, Peruvian, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Since 1999 Mullu Cafe offers creative dishes mixing peruvian and asian cuisine. The place is rustic style, lounge music and a spectacular balcony view of the Pisac Market and Ruins. For travelers that want to feel like home.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have stayed in Pisac for over 3 weeks and I must admit I have been visiting Cafe Mullu almost every day. They have very nice and friendly chef who explained most of the dishes to us. I never had to wait for food more than 15-20 minutes but you can sit on balcony overlooking the market so the time goes fast. There is fantastic coca-munia tea which is a must to combat altitude sickness. You can eat on balcony, sit by the tables inside or sit on beanie bags and stretch your legs. The waiter could smile a bit more as he never changes his face expression but I guess this is his way and besides he makes excellent smoothies. I would recommend this place to all fellow travellers!!!

2  Thank YorkieCh

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed in Pisac for three nights at the Pisac inn just down the street and ended up eating here on two of the nights. The menu was quite long - dare I say probably too long. Quite a surprise from the usual fare in the sacred valley. I had the kashmiri ravioli one night and a curry dish the other night and both were excellent. Great choice of wines and other drinks. Prices were on the higher side but too be expected for this type of restaurant. Service was very friendly and fast despite what we had read - but of course both nights we were here there weren't too many other customers. Too bad we couldn't take in the view from the patio. It was so cold and dark the nights we visited we just wanted the windows shut.

2  Thank sixtysix66_66_66
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have a few favourites at Mullu. Love the Thai curry and Pad Thai. Their Alpaca dishes are great. You must allow plenty of time, as the food preparation takes a while. Great Juices. And sunday morning for breakfast on the balcony overlooking Pisac's famous Mercado is a colourful treat,

2  Thank Hetty D
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Small place full of surprises,authentic author cuisine:lamb tahine,kashmire ravioli,escabeche de mama laura, every dish was awesome!.Josip is a great chef charing his traveling experience.
congratulations!

2  Thank mballotelli
Reviewed May 24, 2012

you must try! very cool place,excellent food ( i ate here the last two weeks ) and non alcoholic drinks ( ask josip for a new blend )lovely service and best music ever in peru. fair food concept!!!

5  Thank hertz7