“Great food”

Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We enjoyed dinner here. Everything was devious. Very fresh and beautifully prepared.
The location is right next to the market. I loved their logo and suggested they get napkins made with the blue llama on it....nice souvenir and great when you get home and serve a Peruvian meal to your friends and family.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice place for breakfast or dinner. Also a good place to get a cup of coffee, relax, and use the wifi. Service is pretty good. Food is tasty and good sized portions. And they have passion fruit cheesecake. Also has a BCP ATM inside, pretty convenient.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Good food every time. Great coffee and great place to meet and talk. Right on the edge of the market.

Make new friends and keep a picture of a blue llama in your head for the rest of your life.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ate at the Blue Llama twice on a recent visit to Pisaq. The restaurant is fun and the Blue llama theme is entertaining. The first time I had the roast beef plate. It was tasty but I suspect the puree potatoes were the instant variety. The second time I visited I had a jamon y queso sanduche. I sat on the balcony overlooking the square. Again it was fun and the food was ok. I would go again to try the breakfast. I enjoyed the Blue Llama. The food is good but it is more of a low key diner type of experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

What a great quirky little café!! We had breakfast before exploring the market. I loved story of the blue llama and all the funny little photos. The food was delicious and the staff super friendly! We went back in the afternoon to have a beer on the outside balcony and do a little people watching. I would recommend every stop by for a coffee or beer!!!!