“Great stay!”
Review of Pisac Inn

Pisac Inn
Ranked #1 of 19 Pisac B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stayed 2 nights for total 350 soles in matrimonial room, breakfast incl. Ideal location, nice patio, calm environment, great room service, good bed. We had diner twice and loved it. Good advice for visiting ruins and sites in the neighborhood. Lost both my credit card and bankcard in taxi. They organized the such and find it. Always greatfull.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Pisac Inn H, Guest Relations Manager at Pisac Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear that the Pisac Inn staff was able to help locate and get your credit cards back. I hope the rest of your trip to Peru went well.

There are newer reviews for Pisac Inn

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great spot right on the square. They were a great help to my friend who was suffering from the altitude. Sent us to a pharmacy for some meds. and said the next day if not better would send him to a clinic. Luckily we didn't need the clinic and had a wonderful dinner. My friend had chicken soup!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Pisac Inn H, Guest Relations Manager at Pisac Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the high altitude sickness your friend experencied. I'm glad you were taken care of by our wonderful staff at the Pisac Inn. It is what they are aware of and know how to take care of our guests. Customer service is our first priority.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and really enjoyed it. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, right on the main square. And the property is beautiful with lots of plants and a view of the ruins. They have a very good restaurant on site, plus they offered complimentary tea in the afternoons. I'm not a huge tea fan, but I had the best cup of chamomile tea I've ever had! The rooms were very nice too. We were towards the back on the side right above the street, but the streets are pretty quiet after dark. The only thing is that I had to watch my head. I'm taller than whoever built the place and I kept bumping my head. Other than that, it was a great place to stay and I'd definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Pisac Inn H, Guest Relations Manager at Pisac Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your review Bob. I'm happy to hear your stay went well at Pisac Inn. When you do return, you may request to change rooms . Yes, I know the room you were in and it does have a low entry. It is also our quietest room too. What did you eat at Cuchara de Palo? The restaurant menu is amazing. Hope the rest of your visit in Peru went well.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I had the trip of a lifetime with Roman and Fielding. Every day was a special adventure ... exploring the fascinating history of Peru, culture and ruins; spending a magical day the Amaru people/sharing their lunch; exploring the craft markets, searching for treasures; and enjoying the fresh, sumptuous flavors of Peruvian cuisine. But nothing was more special than coming home every night to the Pisac Inn and being greeted by the warm, loving reception of the staff. Pisac Inn is at the top of my charts for one of the most charming and delightful places I have ever stayed. It is a true "jewel" in the Sacred Valley. I give it 5 stars!!!

Room Tip: Talk to the owners (Fielding) about what you want and she will try to do her best to accomodate your...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank doglover2009
Pisac Inn H, Guest Relations Manager at Pisac Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear doglover2009' thank you for your review and most importantly for staying with us at Pisac Inn. I'm glad that you took advantage of the wonderful tour that Fielding and Roman provide. It is the best in the sacred valley. Customer service is very important to our staff at the hotel and our restaurant, Cuchara de Palo. As for your room tip, for those that are reading this, unfortunately as much as everyone would like, the gracious owners Fielding and Roman can not be at the hotel at all times. They are a very busy couple with more projects than the hotel and restaurant. If you do see them, please do ask questions or any of the staff.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been to Peru six times and I always stay at the Pisac Inn. Weather I am traveling alone, with my family, or with a group, the staff at the Pisac Inn has always made me feel welcome and accommodated my needs. The atmosphere is very comfortable, there are cozy common sitting rooms, a balcony overlooking the plaza, and a lovely patio to regroup and contemplate the many experiences to be had in the area. Even though the Inn is right on the Plaza, which makes you feel part of the action, the rooms are like sanctuaries of rest and peace, with tasteful decor, warm, soft blankets, and private bathrooms with sweet details like local, handmade soaps and fresh flowers. The muy sabrosa food at the Cucharra de Palo restaurant, and the wood fired oven pizzas top off the experience! I also appreciate that they encourage (and fill) reusable water bottles and provide recycling for plastic water bottles. I will be staying there again when I go back to the Sacred Valley next year and always recommend the Pisac Inn as a home away from home to others visiting Peru.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Pisac Inn H, Guest Relations Manager at Pisac Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing PIsac Inn to stay everytime you come to Pisac Peru. Your review is perfect and hope that every time will be even better than the last time. Please let us know how we are doing and tell your friends and family to come and stay with us.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Pisac Inn was a lovely place to spend a few days. Right on the square it was a great location for the market. The staff was extremely helpful with transportation questions. They chatted with us after dinner there and we learned a lot about local customs. They provided unlimited water for us ( asked for a small donation), our bed was comfortable and there was a sweet balcony overlooking the square where we sat and read. The Blue Llama restaurant at the next corner was a wonderful place to eat with great hot chocolate!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us while you came to Peru. I hope your whole trip here was amazing. Come visit us again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was a lovely Inn. It is located right by the market. We had made arrangements to be picked up at the Cuzco airport. We made Pisac our first night in the Sacred Valley staying at a lower elevation. The room was very comfortable. We had our best meals at the Pisac Inn. The fish was delicious. We'd also recommend the Blue Llama for dinner right next door.

This was one of our favorite places in the Sacred Valley.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pisac
Royal Inka Hotel Pisac
La Casa Del Conde
La Casa Del Conde
#2 of 19 in Pisac
Pisac Inca Guest House

Been to Pisac Inn? Share your experiences!