“the best place in pisac”
Review of Pisac Inn

Pisac Inn
Ranked #1 of 21 Pisac B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed at the Pisac Inn 5 times the frist time i loved it... great people.. great food ..good prices and it got better each time The rooms are great love the pizza .It is right on the market the best sit to watch the world go by. The staff is so friendly

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom W

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I love the Pisaq Inn! I love the people: they are so kind, accomodating and truly care for your welfare. I love the rooms: such comfortable beds, spacious shower, plenty of hot water, clean & breathtaking views of the mountains. I love the location: in the heart of Pisaq you can walk to climb the mountain, to see the village, to eat in the many restaurants. It is facing the square where the market sets up daily, with fascinating local items for sale. I love the food: everything homemade, freshly squeezed juices, yogurts, breads, butter all made right there, all organically grown and eggs are right from the hens! From here a short taxi ride to many historical, awesome sights along the Sacred Valley!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed here one night. It's right on the plaza. It looks nice and it's the best place to stay in Pisac, unfortunately because some competition would help them improve their game. The front reception staff were arrogant and rude. Really rude. I would never stay here again.

Room Tip: Somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Pisac Inn H, Guest Relations Manager at Pisac Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

To the guest who stayed at Pisac In in April of 2013. I am sorry about your front desk experience. I would like to find out a little more about what happened as we are trying to be on top of customer service which we know is very important. It sadden me to have read your post. Since your experience was bad to enough to write about it on tripadvisor I hope you can find the time to write to me and explain. Thank you and look forward in speaking with you.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was in Peru for two months 2012, March and April. I became friends with Rene Franco Salas and his Family back in 2009 when he came to my homeland, I adopted his family as my own. I stayed in Taray, a small town about 3/4 KM from Pisac, but everyday I'd catch a motorcycle taxi to Pisac. I had many a fine meal at the Pisac Inn Hotel, starting with breakfast and ending with dinner. I'd sit outside the hotel everyday with my agua, just sit there and watch the People of the World come and go or I'd wander the Market for gifts for Family here in Canada. I met Roman and Fielding and their children and you couldn't meet a finer family. I was made welcome here and anyone who comes to this beautiful little hotel will get the same reception. Thank you very much Fielding, Roman and their Family for the incredible time I had in Peru, I certainly recommend the Pisac Inn Hotel to anyone going to this beautiful little town in Pery

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The Pisac Inn truly is in a perfect location, right on the plaza. It's a peaceful oasis in the hustle and bustle of the market (which does take place every day).. The rooms are simple but beautifully decorated, the beds very comfortable and warm, showers hot with great water pressure. Fresh flowers everywhere! The courtyard is the perfect place to enjoy a meal from the restaurant or a Pisco Sour during happy hour. Staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. I felt welcome and secure here as a solo traveler. As I am a light sleeper, I was glad I brought my earplugs...as stated in previous reviews, there is some noise from the street, vendors setting up early, church bells, etc. The food in the restaurant was really good, I enjoyed several delicious meals here. Breakfast is included in the room price and was very good & a great start to my day. My favorite part was the balcony overlooking the square - an excellent spot for people watching and sipping a nice cup of coca tea. I would recommend the Pisac Inn to anyone looking for a clean & friendly place to unwind and get a sense of Peruvian life.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Wandering_cloud
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Pisac is known for its market at the heart of the town. This cute little hotel is right on market square, so you can't get a better location. The rooms are small, modestly furnished, but clean. The hotel has a quiet courtyard for breakfast and a small library with access to a computer and books. Breakfast is simple but adequate. Breakfast area doubles as a small bar at night which was the perfect place to watch local merchants as they set up and tear down (which is worth the whole trip). Great market to browse in (which could take you most of a day!) Safe and clean and a friendly staff -- this is a good choice if you have an open mind and a spirit for engaging in the local community. Tip - we took a taxi from Cusco to Pisac which cost $70 USD and we took the local bus from Pisac to Cusco which cost $2 USD and was much more fun!! Ask a local where to get the bus and be sure to have small coins and an open mind!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to overlook a noisy street so bring ear plugs.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelmop_10
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This hotel, on the square, is a great place to stay. Staff were very friendly. Ask for a back room if you don't want the noise from the square. However, if you want a balcony on the square, that could be very cool. Breakfast was very good. They stored our luggage for free while we toured the town. Go on a Thursday or Sunday for the market. Found loads of buys. Ruins at the top of the mountain were way cool. You can taxi up (20 soles) and hike down (45 minutes). I would recommend this place to anyone. Pisac was really a nice, country town. Loved it!!!! Worth the visit for a day.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends