“Worst meal in Peru”

Cuisines: Peruvian
London, England, United Kingdom
“Worst meal in Peru”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We were a large group with two other large groups and the kitchen and staff could not cope with the volume of people. Service very slow, took over an hour to get food. Ordered nachos which should be fairly easy dish but the meal was cold with cheese not melted and nachos were over fried. Alpaca carpaccio was also drowned in spicy sauce. The burger looked good and the beef lomo and Thai curry were well received by other guests. However, I also did not appreciate the Bar man drinking directly from a juice jug behind bar but in full view of customers.

Visited May 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Nice Restaurant in Ollantaytambo, Peru”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Had early dinner here before a quick overnight stay in Ollantaytambo. Peru. Varied menu with lots to choose from and priced economically. Food was good, freshly prepared - service top-notch. Make sure to have a Pisco Sour made on the spot.- mmmm! Easy walk right off the Plaza de Armas and one flight up. Clean and bright.

• Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food in Ollanta”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My hotel staff in Ollanta have recommended this Peruvian restaurant and I tried it on my first day as it is nicely located beside the main square. I ordered Chicken Tacutacu and Beef Skewer and I was very surprised by the presentation and generous quantity of the food. Nevertheless, the taste doesn't compromise with the volume of the food as I liked them so much that I visited them twice for dinner. And on my second visit, I ordered other main courses and paired with pisco sour. My dining experiences in Papa's were pleasant and I highly recommend this place for people visiting Ollanta.

• Visited May 2014