We were here one night as part of a tour. The courtyard is adorable, although the plants need a little TLC. The staff were extremely accommodating--waking us up and preparing breakfast for our group outside of their normal opening/breakfast serving times. The location was very convenient, and the rustic, cozy rooms made for a good night's sleep. Also, best shower of the trip.
Someone mentioned banging on the door--if you find yourself locked out, there is a *doorbell* on the right hand side of the door. It looks like a lightswitch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you comfortable and clean rooms with private bathrooms and 24 hour hot water, beautiful gardens and the best views of Ollantaytambo, together with all our attention and experience at your service, to make your visit to Ollantaytambo a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley