We stayed here for three nights. It is in a great location in Ollantaytambo. You can hear the river all night from your room. The family that runs it is very warm and kind. The rooms are clean and sparse. You can walk easily to the train to Machu Picchu, the ruins at Ollantaytambo and the graineries, but it is off the main square so you don't get the noise or evening traffic that you may get other places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you comfortable and clean rooms with private bathrooms and 24 hour hot water, beautiful gardens and the best views of Ollantaytambo, together with all our attention and experience at your service, to make your visit to Ollantaytambo a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley