We used the hotel as our base whilst in Peru for 3 weeks. The rooms are modest, very clean and perfectly located close to the train back from Machu Picchu - handy after hiking for 5 days. The team there are very helpful - always smiling and willing to do the extra little things if you ask. In the centre is a lovely garden to relax by at night as you complete your journal or have a quiet coca tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you comfortable and clean rooms with private bathrooms and 24 hour hot water, beautiful gardens and the best views of Ollantaytambo, together with all our attention and experience at your service, to make your visit to Ollantaytambo a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo
- Hotel Las Orquideas Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley