This is one of those perfect hotels. I requested a room in the back and was in one of the upgraded rooms. It was absolutely beautiful. Large, comfortable beds with down comforters. They had place a vase of orange orchids on the desk. Wi-Fi was excellent. I choose this hotel based upon TripAdvisor reviews and was very pleased. Oh, I met the dogs.. so very friendly. It came with breakfast in the restaurant and the quinoa pancakes were terrific. The staff was helpful and arranged a car, driver and tour guide to take me throughout the valley. This is an excellent hotel choice for a stay in the Sacred Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley