My husband and I stayed here for four nights during our honeymoon and had such a wonderful time! The rooms were simple but beautiful with great courtyards to relax in. The staff was so helpful and hospitable. Sergio and Lluc both went out of there way to help us with anything we needed. El Albergue was a beautiful place to spend a few days exploring the Sacred Valley. There is also a wonderful restaurant attached to the hotel where we ate our best meals in Peru. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley