Located steps from the train platform, this is a comfortable and well located hotel to base out of in the Sacred Valley before visiting MP. Rooms are very comfortable, restaurant is excellent and staff friendly. Stayed here three nights and found enough to do in the immediate environs to keep busy for two days before heading to MP. Left our main luggage here and then picked it up a day later on returning to Cusco. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley